If you are unable to make the program course lecture dates, we can assign one of our teachers to work with you one-on-one to take all the lecture hours whenever convenient to you. Since you will be taking the program privately, your required lecture hours will be less as you will have exclusive personal attention.
It is important to take the mat program first as it includes anatomy, biomechanics and movement principles which are important to learn before taking the equipment program.
20 Total Private Lecture Hours
Includes mat manual, anatomy textbook, and Joseph Pilates' Return to Life book, five complimentary mat classes.
- 60 hours of self-practice, teaching, observation, assisting and apprentice hours of which 10 teaching hours being supervised by our expert teachers to facilitate your teacher training progress.
Lecture Hours include the history of Joseph Pilates, introduction to anatomy, integration of anatomy, biomechanics and fundamental movement principles, classical choreography and modifications.
Price: $2,500 (plus 4.5% sales tax)
- 35 Total Private Lecture Hours
- Includes equipment manual, five complimentary equipment classes.
- 275 hours of student self-practice, teaching, observation, assisting and apprentice hours of which 30 teaching hours being supervised by our expert teachers to facilitate your teacher training process
- Lecture hours include basic to advanced equipment choreography: Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrel, special populations, facilitating client alignment, the art of teaching and beyond.
Price: $6,300 (plus 4.5% sales tax)