Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Program
- Foundation learning lecture sections on Anatomy, Biomechanics, Cueing, Observation and our Unique Movement Principles.
- Integrated Teaching Approach that facilitates your learning process and helps you understand how and why the Pilates method of exercise really works!
- Classical and Contemporary Mat and Equipment Training from Beginner to Advanced including progressions and modifications.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques including Facilitating Client Alignment and Special Populations/Clients with Medical Conditions.
- High Educational Standards including many hours of our Program Director supervising your practice teaching.
- On-going student evaluations and testing to insure that you are progressing to the best of your teaching ability.
- A Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Certificate is awarded to you when you complete our Teacher Training Program. You may then take the test to become a Certified Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Teacher. The PMA Certification is NCAA accredited.
For Tuition Costs and School Policies, download our Catalog.
If you’d like speak to the School Program Director and set up an appointment, call the studio at 212-727-7896.