Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Program
Our Mission is to produce Pilates Teachers that are well-versed about the kinesiological principles developed by Joseph Pilates while implementing new science from the 21st Century. Further, to guide our students towards attaining a Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Pilates Certification to become a PMA Certified Pilates Teacher.
- Foundation Learning Lecture Sections on Anatomy, Biomechanics, Cueing, Observation and our Unique Movement Principles.
- Integrated Teaching Approach that facilitates your learning process and helps you understand how and why the Pilates method of exercise really works!
- Classical and Contemporary Mat and Equipment Training from Beginner to Advanced choreography including progressions and modifications.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques including Facilitating Client Alignment and Special Populations/Clients with Medical Conditions.
- High Educational Standards that include our Program Directors teaching the Mat and Equipment foundational lecture courses, supervising student teaching and providing manual and written student assessments and final practical testing.
- On-Going Student Evaluations and Testing to ensure that you are progressing to the best of your teaching ability.
- All-Inclusive Tuition and fully transparent with no "hidden costs." Your tuition covers everything you need to complete our Comprehensive Teacher Training Program.
- A Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Certificate is awarded to you when you successfully complete both our Mat and Equipment teacher training courses. You may then take the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) test to attain your Pilates Certification to become a PMA Certified Teacher. Certified Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Teacher.
Scroll down to review the details of our Mat and Equipment Programs.
For Tuition Costs and School Policies, download our Catalog.
Please contact us with any questions or to setup an appointment to talk to a program director.